Author Topic: Why You should register!  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Michael Alexander

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
Why You should register!
« on: June 29, 2007, 11:07:19 PM »
This forum is no longer allowing guests to post! However if you are an Oranjemunder or Ex- Oranjemunder , I seriously urge you to register your name here.Some People would rather use a nickname than their real name, which is fine, just bear in mind that in order for others to remember you, they to need to know your real name.You can also leave more details about yourself by editing your profile. The reason  for registering is that you will then be added to our database and any of your ex friends whom you may have lost contact with will be able to find you by just clicking on the Members tab above.

Married ladies, remember your friends will not know your married surname, just remember this when choosing your username. You can change your name in the profile settings.

You do not have to post any messages, just register!

If you browse as a guest, you will not be able to see all the images posted on the forum boards.

This site will be updated on a weekly basis, I need to upload more photo's that people are sending to me and add more newsletters.

If you are a registered member then you will receive notice by email, each time that there is a major update to the main site!

Thanks

Mike

ps. Please pass on the sites address to any (ex) Oranjemunders so that we can expand the database,
 ;D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:28:59 PM by Michael Alexander »
OPS 1976-1982 : CBC 1982-1988