Author Topic: Can't find a friend?  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Andrew Darné

• Oranjemunder
  • 1985 & still here
Can't find a friend?
« on: July 22, 2007, 08:36:50 PM »
Hope that this doesn't count as advertising.

Can't find an old Oranjemund friend? Maybe they haven't heard of this site yet but have registered on the SAReunited.com website. I was surprised how many Oranjemunders past and present I found there. I registered all the schools I attended and found a lot of folk who I had lost contact with. Perhaps you can remember which high school they were at and look them up that way. Then you can tell them about this site too. Cool...
All things electrical contain smoke. Making it come out is easy; getting it back in? ... yeah right!!!

Kuruman '79-'81, IR Griffiths - Randburg '81-'84, OPS '85, SACS '86-'90

Offline Gabi Hodge

• Oranjemunder
Re: Can't find a friend?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 05:50:40 PM »
Can anyone tell me where Joan Claassen, Tessa Cormack, Greg and Julie Vice are now?

Clive Symes

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 06:52:19 PM »
Gabbie, Tessa is in the States last time I saw her was just days before she Left, I believe her sister & Les followed, Greg & Julie last I heard were in JHB
Clive

Offline Michele Alexander (Voden)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1981 - present LOCATION:Oranjemund
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 06:58:44 PM »
Gabi, Tessa Cormack's niece Kim Krynauw is listed as a member - perhaps she will be able to help with contact details for Tessa.
OPS 1982-1988, RHENISH 1989 - 1993

Offline mavis(smith)

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »
GIRLS I KNOW. GWEN CASTLE , SHIRLEY HUBBARD, JOYCE AUSTIN, DOREEN DICKENSON,    MAVIS

Offline Julie Vice (Willson)

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 03:44:50 AM »
Howzit Gabi,

Greg and I are now living in the UK after we got divorced and are now remarried (think that happend while in a coma..haha)
Do you remember when you and I drove around in my Volla looking for Greg and your worst ex-half, we found them at the Yatch club after they had gained entry and helped themselves to a bottle of red wine, thank God for Dick Mann who kindly interupted his golf game to come and sort the whole mess of the two village idiots.

Good to hear from you, keep in touch
Julie
Better to burn out then fade away!

Offline Patricia(nee)Lineker

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »
The last I heard Joan Claasen was living in Darling or Yzerfontein.  Not sure if you have access to 1023 but perhaps she is listed??  I was in class with Ruth and Stephen and actually wonder what happened to them ?? Perhaps someone knows?

Kind regards
Patricia