Author Topic: The Field's Girls!  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Maxine Hall

• Oranjemunder
Re: The Field's Girls!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 02:15:36 PM »
Hello Alain.... I don't know if you remember me, I am Carol and John Hall's daughter.  Remember the boxing day parties at your house, the first time I got really drunk. 

Offline Michael Alexander

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »
I just spoke to Sharon Field's on the phone to Scotland, and she will inform the rest of her family about the site and be on here soon.!

;D

ps.... I believe she want's to come back here for a visit and some ex boyfriends better watch out!

OPS 1976-1982 : CBC 1982-1988

Offline wendymasterton

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
Ive just had an email from Sharon...she lives in Stirling which is only half an hour away so have given her my tel numbers and Hazels as well and we will hopefully meet up again real soon.

Cant wait....my sisters and i were really good friends with the fields girls.  i remember we all went on holiday to luderitz....my dad still has all of us on cinni-film...i know im showing my age now lol.  Its the old films with no sound lol.  We have transfered them all to video now.

Wendy
Live life to the full.....dance like nobody's watching....love like you've never been hurt.....sing like nobody's listening........live like it's heaven on earth.

Offline Sharon

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 09:09:31 PM »
Well, the Fields girls are back, this is Sharon and I know Shelley (Skye) has been in contact. Stephanie will be up and running to. This is amazing, there is so many stories to share but should i.....hee hee. Do you remember the, oh boy I can't remember the name of it, it was held at the youth club and we had to model clothes and there would be first place, second place and third place and even the boys had a shot of it. I remember when Warren won it. Oh boy who remembers what it was called... I remember Warren, Paul, Brad and Barry with their hats and suites and glassess, they were the mob I think, well they thought they were....Wow the good old days hey...
I have the best and most difficult job in the world, I am a mum!!!

Offline Paul Alexander

• Oranjemunder
  • OK, I've followed Suite - Here's Me Now @ work
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2007, 12:40:27 PM »
Quite right Shazz, it was the Mr/Ms Youth Club, we got to try on all the shopping centers new clothes (and try not spill booze on them cos they still had to be sold afterwards)... I think Joanne won the Miss YC that year, and Warren the Mr, but we should flatter old W, there were only 4 guys entered (I still think it was rigged though, what with me competing, solid rippling bones and all... glad to say I've got over those anorexic days now (and to the other extreme))

Offline wendymasterton

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2007, 09:11:20 PM »
Hey Sharon...its was fantastic talking to you on the phone yesterday...and soooooo looking forward to seeing you next week.  You need to come over to my folks for a braai...my dad still does a mean potjie lol

Its funny that you were talking about the Miss Youth Club...here is a photo i had...its from the newsletter so obviously pretty old.  Im sure i had a picture of the guys as well....Warren / Brad / Bary / Paul all in glasses and hats.  I will need to try and find it. Jason Hill (who I was seeing at the time) did the announcing.

Wendy
Live life to the full.....dance like nobody's watching....love like you've never been hurt.....sing like nobody's listening........live like it's heaven on earth.

Offline wendymasterton

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 09:15:02 PM »
Sharon I will put up a new Thread to see who remembers Mr & Mrs Youth club

Wendy

Offline Sharon

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 04:24:00 PM »
Great stuff the Miss Youth Club. I was peeved we could not keep the clothes!! I remember rehersing for the thing and everyone was trying to hog the runway. Oh boy what a laugh. Does anyone know where Joanne McKay is....If so let me know. Cheers.
I have the best and most difficult job in the world, I am a mum!!!

Offline Diana Rudd (Boehme)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1960- 1981
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 10:45:10 AM »
A Frind of mine and ex-O'munder,Linda Jones is looking for Shelley (Skye) new address. Apparently her mom Mavis has recently moved there and Linda would like to contact her. If you can help please leave info in my PM box. Thank you.
O.P.S -1969, Springfield Convent -1970, Holy Cross Convent-1972., Centaurus-1974
I got around.