Author Topic: How the Lost Diamonds Page Works!  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Michael Alexander

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
How the Lost Diamonds Page Works!
« on: August 03, 2013, 12:45:49 PM »
I just wanted to explain how the "Lost Diamond" page works.

Over on the main site of Oranjemundonline, we started to create a list of deceased Oranjemunders.

Obviously we don't post names on hearsay, but rather when we get confirmation of a passing by a family member or good friend of the family.

The reason for the expanding list, is for ex friends and family to keep track on who is still with us and who has departed us.....

Oranjemunders being unique, as we are scattered to all continents of the earth......

Over time it became easier for people to post on the forum of a passing, and then we would "add" the name to the official part of the site, namely the LOST DIAMOND page.....

If you would like to add a photo or obituary of an individual to the official site, send me the info and I will place a link to the name.

The Official Lost Diamonds Page can be found here: http://www.oranjemundonline.com/lostdiamonds.html
OPS 1976-1982 : CBC 1982-1988

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
Re: How the Lost Diamonds Page Works!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 07:35:20 PM »
Dirk and Ina vd Merwe phoned me to tell us the sad news that Cobie Pheiffer passed away . [previously medical supt OM hospital 1980's 90's .