Author Topic: Older women know how to resolve a problem  (Read 857 times)

Offline Dalene Steenkamp (Coetzee)

• 1973 - 1983
  • Oranjemunder
  • To be of service - not to be served!
Older women know how to resolve a problem
« on: April 15, 2008, 09:41:27 AM »
A man says to his wife: "Darling, when we got married 25 years ago we lived in a cheap flat, drove a cheap car, slept on a single bed, had a black and white TV and you were a real hot item in bed.  Now we live in a grand house, drive good cars, sleep on a queen size bed and have plasma screen TV's in the house, but you are not bringing your side in bed."

Being very rational at the age of 50, the wife says to her husband very calmly: "Darling, I will find you a 25 year old blond bom who is very, very hot in bed.  Then I'll make sure you live in a cheap flat again, drive a cheap car, sleep in a single bed and you will once again have a black and white TV."

Sure, older women know how to resolve a crisis.

e154  How I love maturing........
Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier. Friendship is a sheltering tree.

To be clever enough to get a great deal of money, one must be stupid enough to want it.

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of other cannot keep it from themselves.

Offline Diana Rudd (Boehme)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1960- 1981
Re: Older women know how to resolve a problem
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 03:39:53 PM »
 :36_2_35:   Oh the confidence of us 50yr olds. By the way we not that bad in bed,thank g*d for Eskom we don't have leave the light on.
O.P.S -1969, Springfield Convent -1970, Holy Cross Convent-1972., Centaurus-1974
I got around.