Author Topic: Vernon Koekemoer - SA's answer to Chuck Noris.  (Read 26695 times)

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
  • Oranjemund 1956 - 1980 now in Woodstock Cape Town
Re: Vernon Koekemoer - SA's answer to Chuck Noris.
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »
Got  it  .. the Kitsch corner ..
To see  sometimes  requires that you  first believe .

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2008, 04:16:18 PM »
From those pics at the start of the topic - sorry guys but there's no amount of drink....
Nice  Picture  Rhona  .. but   keep  the mask on  till Vernon  disapears  , drink  can  do  funny  things to  one ... We  dont  want  Vernon appearing   appealing  through the haze .. trust  me  in  the  haze  anyhting can happen  ...

Offline Carl Wrbka

• Oranjemunder
  • OPS 1975 - 1981 , Centaurus 1982 - 1984
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »
"Copy and Paste"

Certain things just seem to work better if copied and pasted Kenny. 4 Pages of conversation just on this topic alone, and counting. I understand your concern about so called chain letters, but that's where you as moderator of this board could step in. It's just a suggestion. Perhaps you could post a poll to get the member's opinion on this?

Offline Rhona

• Ireland
  • Oranjemunder
  • I almost did it myself...
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »
I'm telling you Sandy - Guinness don't brew enough in a life time and even if I added the entire Guinness production to Mikes free bar and a shot of poitin; there still wouldn't be enough.......  :nono1:

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »
actually  you know  something .. i get the horrible feeling that the  Muscle boy Vernon  , Paris H and the rest of their ilk  get part of their " fame / notoriety " by feeding of  good  folk  like us being critical  or  yes  like  Diana and  me  having  a hoot playing  with  the  blow  up doll  version  of  him .. no  more  " fame  or  notoriety " for him  or  bimbo  Paris .. Diana I  have  chosen  where I  will  prick Paris .. you  tell  em where you  going  to  prick  Vernon .. .. whoosh  farting  sounds  and  the  two  of  them  disapear  into  obscurity .. zizagging  crazily  to land on  some  deserted beach as  crumpled  heaps  of  blow up doll  flesh .. subject closed for  me  .. and  Rhona its  safe  to  let  drink  pass  your  lips  again ...  for  that I will  tell  you  the  booze  hazed james  dean  story one  night ..  promise ?/

Offline Rhona

• Ireland
  • Oranjemunder
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2008, 11:17:34 PM »
And a promise is a promise - I'll wait patiently for your story.............did ye guys get the story in the news of the priest that attached himself to a load of helium balloons and took off into the sky to break some world record or something - all money raised for charity............he is missing!!!

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2008, 11:21:17 PM »
Yup  he took the  shortcut to  heaven .. actually a bit of  a  bummer  .. he  must ahve put  too  much  faith  in  his  boss  .. me?/ I  would  have  had  a parachute as backup .......  you  never kow  what  plans he  might  have  up  his  sleeve ...

Offline Carl Wrbka

• Oranjemunder
  • OPS 1975 - 1981 , Centaurus 1982 - 1984
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 08:12:48 AM »
Like they say, faith can move mountains. Faith is a big girl...lol

Offline Diana Rudd (Boehme)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1960- 1981
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2008, 08:20:49 AM »
Meet you Saturday at the Biscuit Mill Sandy with my pin-cushion and a bottle of Shiraz.
O.P.S -1969, Springfield Convent -1970, Holy Cross Convent-1972., Centaurus-1974
I got around.

Offline Rhona

• Ireland
  • Oranjemunder
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »
What about me..........can I come out and play as well  pls

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2008, 08:21:07 AM »
Ask Diana ...   but I wiill  entertain you with  the JD  alcohol haze story soon...

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »
On  its  way >>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »
Ok  Rhona ,, you  and  Verona  must  be  on  the  same  wavelength .. she  popped  onto  site this  morning , a  subsequent   fone  call the  two of  us  chatting  and   she  said  the  james dean  night of  drunk  haze  story  is  definitely appropriate   and  relevant   to     the Vernon   blow up  number  ..  so it  goes on  this  topic ..
 I  relate  ..   I  was  out the  one  night  .. travelling incognito  visiting  the  snakepits  of  the  city …  must  have  been  about  2 + am  ..  me  now  at a  club called  Tots ..  nice  venue  with  a  long  bar,   good  dance floor, good  music ,  nice  mixed  crowd ..  plenty of  chill  out  lounge areas .. and bonus  a  balcony .. I  am  now  out on  the balcony .. feeling  as  glamorous  as  the  rest  of  the hazy  booze and  dope   altered  crowd .. hell  man you  did’nt  need  to  light  a  spliff  , just  stand  on  the  balcony  and  do  a bit of  passive  inhaling ..  anyhow  me  have   the odd  chat  with  some  friends  .. now standing  alone  .. when  I observe  through  the  ever  moving  crowd  a few  meters  away this  absolute  dish  leaning  up against  a  pillar  looking  at  me  intently …  look  away  .. chat to  someone  else .. look  again  .. the  same  intent  look  is  being  beamed at  me ..  a  few more  swigs of  wine .. look  again , the  same  intent  gaze ..  Oh  boy  I must follow  up  on  this  one .. a  nice  flirtation  to  round  of  the  night … I  gather  myself  and  walk  as  neatly  as my  haze  compromised  feet  will take  me ..  look  cool , act  cool  ,  look  the part ..  I squeeze  my  way  through the  crowd  and  get  to  my  gazer ..>>>>
Shock , horror , it’s a  life  size  cardboard  cutout  of  james  dean  in  one  of  his  famous poses  put  up  against  the  pillar …
Between  the  booze  haze  and  the  movement of  the  crowd he  had  taken on  life …   I  realized  its  now  time  to  be  afraid ,very  afraid , my judgement  compromised to  this  extent ??  ..  fled to  safety  of  home .. but  me  a big  boy , in fact  love those lapses of  sensibility  cos  they  always  bring one  back  to earth in a  strange  way  and  also  give  one  something  to look  abck  on  and laugh , and  of  course  dine  out  on , share  with  friends …………
@ Diana  if  you  get  jealous of my  cardboard  cutout  you can  always  burn him Ok ??

Offline DUNJA WRBKA

• Oranjemunder
  • OPS 1978-1984
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2008, 04:55:34 PM »
  :emot19: :emot19:   :emot19:

OMG that was funny ....    daman
Don't sweat the small shit!

Offline Rhona

• Ireland
  • Oranjemunder
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
  :emot19: OMG Sandy - I LOVE IT!!!  e154

I could actually picture you, as cool as an ice-cube walking over to the 'last dance' of the night........absolutely brilliant