Author Topic: Advise and Help....  (Read 5010 times)

Offline Michael Alexander

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
Re: Advise and Help....
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
I use a program called Xilisoft Dvd Audio Ripper.... in essence it will take any dvd, in my case the concert one's ... and rip each concert track to a single mp3 file on your pc..... nice software....

woo_hoo
OPS 1976-1982 : CBC 1982-1988

Offline Mike Stenson

• Oranjemunder
  • Still in Oranjemund
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 01:07:19 PM »
I use a program called Xilisoft Dvd Audio Ripper.... in essence it will take any dvd, in my case the concert one's ... and rip each concert track to a single mp3 file on your pc..... nice software....

woo_hoo
Can it put the video and new cleaned up sound file back together again.... think thats going to be the biggest problem..... or maybe not.... 
"Computers are like air conditioning, Nether work when you open windows !"

Offline georgswa (Georg Ruf)

• Georg Ruf known as George 3 Plt Electric
  • Oranjemunder
  • Mai 1973- Nov 1979, Players, Camera Club
    • My Homepage
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2012, 03:18:10 PM »
That is what i do , Sound and video

There is many different ways, Mike has described part of it but i would handle that complete different.....

First i would make/record a normal sound file in wav format, interim MP3 will not have the high quality of WAV.

Now is the question, which programm can handle the sound and improve the quality.
I use sound forge for that, but its not available free in the net.

Windows media Player has some features that could reduce high frequency noise,
Nero program is also suitable for that,

if succes is achived, movie maker can bring the video and sound together again, provided the video portion is transformed to a suitable programm first.

From the rendered file a new DVD format must be made, i use power producer for that.

As can be seen that is around the corner solution, i know of no free programm that could handle DVD and sound at once.

However, my Studio Programm has also some tricks for that and can, when finish render to DVD

Another programm that can handle all that is Magix, unfortunatly not available for free.

All the prior/before mentioned solutions lack completeness. I am lucky to have all that installed on my PC. To discuss that more, send me a mail to ageorgruf (at) aol.com

Goog luck

Georg

Regards Georg Ruf Stuttgart Germany
My video channels:
http://www.livevideo.com/Georgswa 
http://georgswa.ning.com/
My Homepages
http://www.dersofaladen.de/home/
http://www.dersofaladen.de/georg/html/home2.html
Win Live Mess:........ ageorgruf@aol.com
Liv

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 10:20:01 PM »
thanks for all the advise . I managed to seperate the video and the audio. now it is for the cleaning action on the audio  , and then to  merge it again .
will let you know what the outcome is

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »
Thank you Carl , Mike S and Georg . I managed to clean the audio up , and merge it again with the video. There was no sinc problem , the only thing to do was to start the two streams at the same original point . and I am satisfied with the result

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 09:17:31 PM »
Mike Stenson & Michael Alexander : I Am in the process of converting an old  CDM recruiting film to DVD - I expect The final equality on the DVD to be  "fair "
please send me a personal message with your postal addresses  - I would like to forward you a copy. And of course. You are regarded as the clever people - perhaps you would be able to enhance the quality - it is a film of about 30 minutes duration  with sound . I think 1978 or there abouts with lots of faces you might recognise .

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 09:24:31 AM »
Consider it done!

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2013, 11:51:16 AM »
posted 9 May to Stennie - 2 copies

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 08:09:55 PM »
It seems that once the battery of one's cell phone needs replacing - One can just turf the phone- thing as well . My experience. For my old  Nokia 6012 I got in 2002 , I only needed to replace the battery month, after 11 years . same with my "Why Fee's "  phone. But we had to upgrade three years ago . a battery replacement was needed for my Nokia  . the " new" batteries just lasted for about 4 months . The limited warentee states that you must prove that you never charged the battery for longer than 8 hours. MADE IN CHIN  , of course . Me and Mike V remember that when the label stated  " made in chin " it actually means - it does not work !. My Question - where can I buy genuine Nokia batteries . or the batteries manufactured in RSA by Beaula ?

Offline Carl Wrbka

• Oranjemunder
  • OPS 1975 - 1981 , Centaurus 1982 - 1984
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 02:38:38 PM »
Some tips for spotting a fake Nokia Battery:

If you are using a battery with a hologram label, refer to the guidance below to verify that your battery is an original Nokia battery.

Check the logo
Look at the hologram label. You should see the Nokia Original Enhancements logo.

Check the dots
Angle the hologram and check the dots: to the left, right, bottom, and top of the logo, you should see one, two, three, and four dots respectively.

The Chinese knockoffs have been giving me headaches as well lately. The rule of thumb is that if the price sounds too good to be true, it's more than likely a Chinese ripoff. Try searching online for a reputable dealer that carries the Nokia stamp of approval. Avoid e-bay, this is the biggest source of knockoff Chinese products on the internet.

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2013, 04:19:25 PM »
Have a Karma point Carl, nice bit of advice...

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2013, 08:06:06 PM »
Carl , forgive my stupidity . But what is e- bay ?

Offline Diana Rudd (Boehme)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1960- 1981
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »
Its a site on the internet where you buy and sell stuff.
O.P.S -1969, Springfield Convent -1970, Holy Cross Convent-1972., Centaurus-1974
I got around.

Offline henniek

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 02:44:02 PM »
hi Diana. Thanks - a toast on You - for being a clever girl . shows you . Today I know a bit more
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:50:13 PM by henniek »

Offline Diana Rudd (Boehme)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1960- 1981
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 08:07:31 PM »
You see dronkies also know stuff     drinking-41
O.P.S -1969, Springfield Convent -1970, Holy Cross Convent-1972., Centaurus-1974
I got around.