Author Topic: JHB - PRETORIA Reunion!  (Read 7505 times)

Offline wayne wilson

• Oranjemunder
Re: JHB - PRETORIA Reunion!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 07:51:02 AM »
GOOD MORNING ALL.I HAVE GOT THE HONEYDEW TENNIS CLUB ALREADY ORGANIZED.THEY HAVE A GREAT CLUB HOUSE WITH A BIG BRAAI AREA,A BIG BAR,BIG SCREEN TV,DSTV,AND 8 TENNIS COURTS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HIT AROUND.(COULD KEEP THE KIDS BUSY)MY SISTER IS TRYING TO GET THE DAIRNFERN COUNTRY CLUB AS A ALTERATIVE,SHE WILL LET ME KNOW SHORTLY.ARE THERE ANY VENUES THAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO USE??.REGARDS WAYNE.(AS LONG AS WE USE THE CLUBS BAR SERVICE WE GET THE CLUB FREE)

THE OTHER VENUE DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PEOPLE WE GET, COULD BE MY HOME IN RANDBURG,THEN THE KIDS COULD SWIM AND WE COULD PARTY.

Offline DUNJA WRBKA

• Oranjemunder
  • OPS 1978-1984
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 08:13:15 AM »
Any further news on this event Wayne?
Don't sweat the small shit!

Offline wayne wilson

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 11:36:38 AM »
HAVE NOT HAD THE RESPONCE THAT I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE GOT,BUT WILL GET HOLD OF THOSE FEW PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGETHER FOR A BRAAI,EVEN IF WE HAVE A BRING AND BRAAI AT MY PLACE,REGARDS WAYNE.

Offline DUNJA WRBKA

• Oranjemunder
  • OPS 1978-1984
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »
Can I suggest that we create a forum for people to post their names so that at least we can see a list of names in one forum?  Like Mike did for the Oranjemund Forum. At least then we can see how many people would like to meet up.

Regards,
Dunja

Offline Eugene Barnes

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
Count us in.

Offline Diana Rudd (Boehme)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1960- 1981
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »
Like I said before....I have a son in Preoria....so would love to visit and do a O'mund gathering. Its just that everybody has a thing about the weekend of the 15th Nov. Which is a bad date for me. In fact the whole of November bad. So I'm afraid count me out if its going to be this year.
I do think its a great idea,must be loads of ex O'munders up that end of the world so get your  arse in gear and reply to Wayne. Consider yourselves well and truely uitgekak.
O.P.S -1969, Springfield Convent -1970, Holy Cross Convent-1972., Centaurus-1974
I got around.

Offline vivienne

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2008, 02:08:24 PM »
You go Diana "kak hulle almal uit" WAYNE, WHY DON"TWE MAKE THE REUNION NEXT YEAR AND HALF WAY FOR THE JHB
and Pta GUYS .MAYBE pepe can come up with some ideas and of course Diana we will accommodate you

Offline Yvette Kroukamp (Biccard)

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 06:12:21 AM »
Calling all the ladies in and around Pretoria, Saturday 15th November.  To hell with this Jhb reunion! Lets meet for lunch, Brooklyn Mall or Menlyn Mall?  Dunja, Charmaine?? anyone else.

Offline DUNJA WRBKA

• Oranjemunder
  • OPS 1978-1984
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 06:36:36 AM »
Yvette, you name the time I will meet you at Menlyn :-)

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »
Dunja, sounds good to me, 12h30 for 13h00. Menlyn's great. Since its your turf let me know which restaurant. Hope Charmaine sees this. Will be lovely to see some more girls there too.

Offline Charmain Meier (Heusdens)

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 01:20:30 PM »
Dunja/Yvete

Menlyn and Brooklyn is "afgesaag". What about the new Irene Village Mall? Lovely centre. Please let me know, would love to see you all. Dunja, please convince your mom and bring her along as well.

Charmain
The higest love of all finds it's fulfilment not in what it keeps, but in what it gives.  We may give without loving, but we cannot love without giving

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »

@ Thks for the call Charmaine, your idea is great. I cant wait, will ph u as soon as my packing is done! See soon.
X

@ Hi Dunja, so looking forward to seeing you again, please liaise with Charmaine on time etc. Please do bring your Mom, will be lovely to see her too.
X

Offline Stephanie Van Niekerk

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 08:05:28 PM »
Count me in for the reunion. (Well that is if I can get my boss to loose my cell number that weekend).
Peppy, we use to live across the road from each other in Oranjemund (9th ave)

Offline Gerda Cloete

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
I will join u guys..... and get to se my sister in law!!!

Offline Paul (Pepe) Freemantle

• Oranjemunder
  • Pepe Freemantle
    • StemTech
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »
@ Stephanie, I know and remember you folk very well and were great friends. Used to go with you guys to the farm on holidays etc as well. I replied in another part of the forum as well. Keep well and send all my best regards to all. Pepe
Born in Oranjemund 1953 and left January 1980. Stemtech South Africa Distributor. ID 5843126. http://marynaf.stemtechbiz.com or http://marynaf.stemsport.com. Changing Lives with Sharing the STEMTech Opportunity.