Author Topic: story time 4 words only  (Read 205360 times)

Offline barb (Fry)

• Oranjemunder
  • Oranjemund born and bred. WGHS (1977-!981)
Re: story time 3 words only
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 09:12:34 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix

Offline Michael Alexander

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 09:59:46 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a
OPS 1976-1982 : CBC 1982-1988

Offline Barbara Eia (Brownless)

• Oranjemunder
  • Living in Middlesbrough England
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 10:45:43 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and
Oranjemund 1973 - 1985

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 10:47:40 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and took aim at

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 11:04:59 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and took aim at the nearest target
Oranjemund 1973 - 1985

Offline Debbie MacDonald (Wallace

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 11:23:32 PM »
which just happened

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 11:37:29 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and took aim at the nearest target which just happened to be the
Oranjemund 1973 - 1985

Offline darryl weidemann

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 12:25:52 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and took aim at the nearest target which just happened to be the the SARU president
of course i am in shape...i'm round

Offline Diana Rudd (Boehme)

• Oranjemunder
  • 1960- 1981
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »
who was mounting
O.P.S -1969, Springfield Convent -1970, Holy Cross Convent-1972., Centaurus-1974
I got around.

Offline SandyB

• Oranjemunder
  • Oranjemund 1956 - 1980 now in Woodstock Cape Town
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 03:17:33 PM »
Phew !  such  a  growing  string of words  ,   not bad  for  a  bunch  of  desert    rats ..   I  recomend  you all  appear  on  the  Drew  Carey  show   where ad lib  is  the  order  of  the  day ...   

Sandy
To see  sometimes  requires that you  first believe .

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 05:36:51 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog. While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.  Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and took aim at the nearest target which just happened to be the the SARU president who was mounting his Harley Davison
Oranjemund 1973 - 1985

Offline barb (Fry)

• Oranjemunder
  • Oranjemund born and bred. WGHS (1977-!981)
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog.
While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.
Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and took aim at the nearest target which just happened to be the the SARU president who was mounting his Harley Davison wearing only a
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 07:35:24 PM »
western province jersey

Offline Debbie MacDonald (Wallace

• Oranjemunder
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »
and leather chaps

Clive Symes

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »
Once upon a bar of chocolate that we ate travelled down our road on the way to the local for a quick bit of lunch with the monkey called chocolatelog.
While they were tipping back a pint or three, he said to the monkeys uncle, What can you do for me on this fine summers day, in a lighthearted way, the bystanders gazed in amazement as they discussed what the reason for his migrain was.
Looking through binoculars the African grey swore as he swooped from a nearby tree and took aim at the nearest target which just happened to be the the SARU president who was mounting his Harley Davison wearing only a western province jersey and leather chaps. As he lifted