Author Topic: Dyailisis or Die for Chris Bruce  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Robert Bruce

• Oranjemunder
Dyailisis or Die for Chris Bruce
« on: December 07, 2014, 02:59:32 PM »

My cousin Chris Bruce, ex 5th-Ave Oranjemund, has been diagnosed with End Stage Kidney Failure and unless he gets regular dialysis treatment in Thailand where he lives, he will soon die.

All his savings have already been spent on medical and expensive hospital treatment. Chris now cannot afford to pay For regular dialysis sessions and so has set up a donations page at My cousin Chris Bruce, ex 5th-Ave Oranjemund, has been diagnosed with End Stage Kidney Failure and unless he gets regular dialysis treatment in Thailand where he lives he will soon die.

Because he cannot pay for any dialysis sessions a donations page has been set up at http://tinyurl.com/q3ha6y7

If you can help save Chris from an untimely death, please click here http://tinyurl.com/q3ha6y7 and make your donation to save Chris from an untimely death. Dyalisis will help Chris to live a longer life.

Your help to fund Chris's treatment will be an incredible gesture of support to him and his family and will never be forgotten.

Please help me to eradicate the threat of Dialysis or Die from Chris's immediate future.

Thank you

Robert Bruce (ex Oranjemund)

ROBERT BRUCE

Offline Bob Molloy

• Bob Molloy
  • Oranjemunder
Re: Dyailisis or Die for Chris Bruce
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 10:22:29 PM »
Chris is not expecting something or nothing. In exchange for a small donation he offers a series of publications among which is an Ebook version of his personal life story entitled Autobiography of an Unknown Man.
It is gripping reading, particularly for Oranjemunders, recounting his life growing up there, attending school, friendships, later life at boarding school and holiday work on the mine.
I highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in the development of Oranjemund. I do a lot of reading and am not easily impressed but was so held by the story and the quality of the writing that - even though it was fairly lengthy - I couldn't switch off the screen and read it at a single sitting.
Congrats Chris. I hope Oranjemunders will rally round and support you and sincerely hope things turn out well. 
Bob Molloy

Offline Mike Thurtell

• Oranjemunder
Re: Dyailisis or Die for Chris Bruce
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 12:46:09 PM »
Perhaps ask Ronelle to post this on the Oranjemunders Annual Get Together page at Facebook. It will get a wide readership, especially since a large number of ex-Oranjemunders will shortly be visiting Oranjemund.