Author Topic: Spectator injuries  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Spikkels

• Oranjemunder
  • VRYSTAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!
Spectator injuries
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:19:20 PM »
Morty your favourite besering grabbed a hold of me last week and on Wednesday I went for an inspuiting (the one you should know so well)
Unfortunately I allso contracted some sort of stomach virus on Thursday through Saturday which prevented me from taking the voltarens & colchisien. Tonight I had to go for an injection again.

It seems as if mr G is waiting in feverish anticipation of the coming matches with its biltong, beer, oros mixes and braais having its own warmup matches in my toe.

Well ..... here's to a few "beserings" along the way to a successfull 9 months of rugby as long as there is no beserings to the players - we spectators and supporters will gladly suffer from a gout attack or two as long as our boys stays fit - or what do you say?   :emot19:
ORANJE BLANJE CHEETAH

Offline Michael Alexander

• Administrator
  • Oranjemunder
    • Oranjemund Online
Re: Spectator injuries
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »
You.. just keep sticking to those Windhoek Lights..... stay away from the South African Beers my Orange Friend, they are full of gout causing chemicals......

It's almost rugby time again...... I am trying to convince myself not to go overboard with my support for our team this year...... it puts a strain on my family.........

:wow1:
OPS 1976-1982 : CBC 1982-1988